Today I miss to buy some ingredients to make a dish I wanted to prepare. I’ve been reading the amazing benefits about carrot juice, so I found some left overs and I came out with this yummy and nourishing soup.
Carrot Miso Soup
- 1 cup Carrot juice (freshly pressed)
- 1/4 cup Green Thai coconut pulp
- 1 tablespoon Chickpea miso
- 3 Medium okra (cut into 3mm rounds)
- 1 tablespoon wakame (soaked for 5 minutes)
- 1/2 cup walnuts ((soaked for 6 hrs on fridge-sprouted))
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds ((soaked for 6 hrs on fridge-sprouted))
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 4 Medium medjool dates ((pitted soaked for 1 hr- if not soft))
- 2 heaped tablespoons cacao butter in chunks
- 3 drops anise essential oil (food grade please)
Amazing Chocolate Truffles (nut free)
- 3/4 cups cacao paste ((melted banio Maria))
- 1/3 cube coconut flower nectar
- 1 Medium Ripped avocado
Just sharing a way to make your smoothies look more cool and yummy. Make combinations with different fruits and super foods and make the joy of making food more fun!
1/2 Cup Frozen Mango in Cubes.
2 Tbs Coconut Nectar or your favorite sweetener
1 Banana 16 oz of water
2 Tbs of any green powder (wheatgrass, spirulina, etc)
Place all ingredients (exclude green powder) blender and mix until smooth. Serve in to glasses but reserve like 1/2 a cup and blend with green powder. Use a silicon pastry syringe and fill the green color and pipe it around the top of glass to make green drop Serve with your favorite glass straw and share with your friends!